воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

america black dog favorite hunting lab




what does it mean to often dream of destruction? i go through phases where iapos;ll dream often about tornadoes. About a month ago i had a black and white dream where i slept with an online friend. Afterwards a tornado came through, swept him away, and the world proceeded to end. A week or so ago i dreamt the world was ending and a series of tornadoes struck my city. I also experienced pain for the first time (i think?) in my dreams last night. I somehow had several inch long nails deep in my heels that i slowly pulled out. The blood wasnapos;t too bad. It seemed incredibly real and later, well after waking, i looked at the bottom of my left foot and expected to see scabs forming - as if it really happened.

anyway. My name is teresa. I was apart of this community before under a different username (acuteangle) probably five years ago. I think around that time i was still dreaming a lot about rape. Iapos;m 20 now and attend the university of texas at austin and iapos;m studying philosophy. Iapos;m particularly interested in existentialism (sartre, heidegger, camus, etc.) and it helped me get back into dream journaling. Itapos;s good to be back. (:



anti bullying pictures, america black dog favorite hunting lab, america black drug in king pin, america black education in status woman, america black experience in.



Комментариев нет: