среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

auction auto online rv truck




However, it appears Iapos;m going to get it anyway.

My employer announced at the start of my shift, yesterday afternoon, that at least until the end of October (and probably longer), all the production employees have been cut back to 32 hours per week. Office employees, of course, are too important to have their hours cut, he muttered cynically, and naturally anyone with a salary (such as my supervisor, who was even harder to track down last night than she usually is) isnapos;t going to feel the pinch.

I have just taken the equivalent of a twenty percent pay cut.

I need to check the unemployment office, to see if I qualify for any benefits for underemployment (I can probably check that online). I need to talk with the payroll department, and stop my contribution to the 401k plan (even though Iapos;d love to put more of an investment in the stock market when itapos;s this low). I need to apply some self-discipline and creative energy to my writing, and maybe my chainmail, in an attempt to bolster my income. I need to check with a friend who has some contacts in the gaming industry, to see if a dice-game idea I had a few months back is viable.

I donapos;t often use strong language when speaking (or when typing, for that matter). This is because I believe that overuse dilutes its effect -- when people who know me well hear me cursing, they take notice, because itapos;s so unusual. This is definitely an occasion for it, though -- with the custody case eating my life, the last thing I needed was losing a sizeable chunk of my income (and, of course, the simultaneous increase in stress).
auction auto online rv truck, auction auto online public, auction auto online part, auction auto online, auction auto omaha.



Комментариев нет: