четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

board franchise home tax




I want to have a life again RAWR. So, mental issues resolved and under wraps, I break my goddamned back Sept 29th and the suffering is still continuing. I feel so drugged up...probably due to the fact that I -am- drugged up. Iapos;m on my regular meds as well as Flexeril and Darvocet now. -_- They help to a certain extent, but it doesnapos;t get rid of the problem. Once the meds wear off, Iapos;m in pain again. My orthopedic doctor is probably going to refer me to a chiropractor. Oh I almost forgot to tell yaapos;ll: when the doctor was looking over the x-ray of my lower back he said that it looked like the spine of a 42 year old, not a 22 year old. He explained that I have a very clear case of spinal degeneration in my lowest 4 vertabre. Goody. *shrugs* Anywho, so Iapos;m an invalid. Again. My brother was nice enough to take me to the mall to just get out of the house. I canapos;t walk for very long without my back giving out, so he got me a wheelchair so I could roll around in that. While I was in Hot Topic I ran into Kristin, Olivia, and Harrison. I think they looked a little surprised. ^^;; Hee hee.

Since Iapos;m home all day I color a lot in this spiffy mandala coloring book, play solitaire, and play Spore. My parents demand that I stay out of my room during the day, so I stay in the living room with the tv on to appease them. I usually never watch tv, so this is kind of boring and annoying. Iapos;m on my parentsapos; computer right now (dial up is killing me) to look up info on the new Indianapolis airport thatapos;s opening so when Darryl comes to visit in December Iapos;ll know where the hell Iapos;m going. Speaking of Darryl, Iapos;ve been sort of beta-ing his newest book for him and itapos;s lots of fun. Being involved in his creative endeavor helps me feel a little more connected. We also talk about politics a lot on the phone. (We are huge Obama supporters. Get out there and vote for him in November) This credit crisis weapos;re in now does scare me a little, but all I can do is hope that we pull out of it soon.

Considering Iapos;ve been a vegtable for the past few weeks, I suppose there isnapos;t anything else to say. Love yaapos;ll

airline american company, board franchise home tax, board franchise home page tax, board franchise government tax.



Комментариев нет: