среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

biographie artiste




This is not a good trio, trust me.

So, please. Help a girl out?

Leave me a comment to cheer me up. It can be anonymous (apos;cause hey, I loves me some anonymous comments, in case you havenapos;t figured that out yet) OR it can be under your real name. Either is fine.

Tell me a joke, compliment me, ask me a question, or tell me about a time YOU were really down in the dumps and someoneapos;s random act of kindness (or not so random) helped you out.

Iapos;ll start:

A few years ago when I was still working for Agora in the customer service job, I was going through a REALLY rough time. I was emailing with Jennifer about it and venting to her about the stuff that was going on.

A few hours later, my boss came in with a gigantic bouquet of flowers. He put them on my desk and smiled. I looked up, surprised, and said, "Are these for ME?" He said, "Yes. Your friend Jennifer must LOVE you."

Sure enough, she had a beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered to my office. The card said something about just wanting to cheer me up. :)
biographie artiste, biographie artist, biographie annie ernaux, biographie and jacques and charpentreau, biographie and familiale.



Комментариев нет: